Yin & Yang.

It was The Night, a night of Dreams;
of dancing trees, of running Streams.
The haunting melody of nature’s song,
as it breezed past the flora, or took it along -
Oh, Nature ! What is your nature?
Artistic? But you are the only artist !

This is a Silent, almost reflective night,
a feeling of oneness, of spiritual delight.
Then there is this soft, cool zephyr,
raging a fire, of passionate desire -
Oh, Nature ! What is your nature?
Paradoxical ? or is it my innocence?

It's every where. Sometimes one needs to make conscious effort to see it and some other times, it is just in your face. I am talking about the Paradox !

Great confusion followed by complete clarity. Worrisome anxiousness followed by complete peace. 'Followed by'? May be not. They just are sitting next to each other and it is really me who is choosing one over the other. In computer terms, the RAM is being loaded with one or the other from the hard disk. If RAM is the active brain then what is the hard disk? More importantly, where is it? Oh, my innocence !

I look up to nature and see paradoxes all around. I look around and notice paradoxes in people and their actions. I stress my brain to understand science and all I can see is paradoxes. How can that be? Where is the paradox, really? Outside or inside?

Day & Night; and then Night & Night too ?! It just doesn't seem to end....

Niren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The solitary reaper (of grief)

Ari - The dance or the Dancer?

SVCHS - School Vth CHaracter(S) !