Virus, defined.

On a stroll around, I chanced across a sedentary swine.

"What's with the flu", I asked. "Why spread virus and kill people?", I said.

"Swine flu is not a virus", the swine replied. "It is an antidote for man-flu, the way we animals see it".

"What's man-flu?" I asked.

"Oh it affects mostly us animals", the swine said. "It destroys our habitat and kills us in great numbers. It also hunts and kills us one by one. It wipes out species. It is deadly. And us animals keep coming up with ways to kill this virus called man. Swine flu is just another attempt", the swine explained.

"Am I a virus?", I wondered aloud.

"Depends on the view point" said the Swine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The solitary reaper (of grief)

Ari - The dance or the Dancer?

SVCHS - School Vth CHaracter(S) !